When you don't update the software, it will display the Roku error 003, just like all other digital devices.
There might have been a number of reasons for the mistake. One of the most typical causes is a broken internet connection; the problem might have been caused by the network or router. So, in this instance, you'll need to do a thorough diagnostic of the problem.
You might be able to figure out the problem this way.
Getting Rid of Roku Error Code 003:
* The first thing you must do in order to connect is to ensure that you are connecting to the right network.
* After that, double-check that you're giving the network the right values.
* Check that your router is in good working order and that there are no ups and downs.
* Make sure your router receives robust Wi-Fi signals as well.
* Restart the Roku device as well as the router.
* After that, reconnect them both to the network.
This will assist you in resolving the issue. If you are unable to address the problem on your own, contact the Roku official specialists.