How can I enable Netgear VPN firewall using a Windows Computer?
If you have a Netgear Router and a Windows computer, you can follow the below-mentioned steps to enable Netgear VPN firewall:
1. Connect the router to your computer and open a web browser on the computer.
2. Browse the router’s default IP address and wait for the router login panel to load on your computer.
3. Enter the login credentials to log into the router admin console.
4. Once you are logged in, go to Advanced followed by Advanced setup and VPN service.
5. Select the “Enable VPN Service” check box and click on “Apply” to enable the VPN firewall of your Netgear Router.